The College of Education is committed to helping our students get the most out of their education through academic, personal and career enrichment opportunities. Entering and continuing undergraduate students are advised by NMSU’s Center for Academic Advising and Student Support. Students completing a master’s or doctoral degree are advised by a faculty member in their respective department/program.
The College of Education offers both undergraduate and graduate students opportunities to discover and follow their passion by participating in a service or professional Student Organization. Students can also enhance their academic experience by participating in a Service Learning for Educational Distinction (SLED) course. SLED integrates service in the community into academic instruction providing students with a unique learning experience.
Current Undergraduate Students
- Center for Academic Advising and Student Support.
- Undergraduate Education Programs
- Star Degree Audit
- Student Resources
- Minors and Second Teaching Fields
Current Graduate Students
- Academic Undergraduate Excellence Ceremony
- Graduate Recognition Ceremony
- Outstanding Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Financial Aid, Scholarships and Graduate Awards
- Start your FAFSA
- University Financial Aid and Scholarship Services
- Scholar Dollars
- College of Education Scholarships
- Graduate Awards and Funding (Includes Awards and Assistantships)