$10k Scholarship for Future HS Chemistry Teachers
Download the Brochure!
|The American Chemical Society offers two $10,00 scholarships each academic year to New Mexico State University students who commit to teaching high school chemistry. Once awarded, the scholarship can be renewed annually until graduation.
- Declared major in chemistry or chemistry-related studies
- Demonstrated commitment to become a *high school chemistry teacher
- Maintain 3.0 or higher GPA
- Full-time undergraduate
- U. S. citizen or permanent resident
- Financial need preferred
*Must be specifically planning to teach HS Chemistry, not general science
- Submit a Scholar Dollar$ application for Spring 2018.
- Answer Question 13: Education and Career Goals
- Additional Information may be requested
Submit a Scholar Dollar$ application for Spring 2018.
Interested students and advisors should contact Jessica Savage at email@example.com or Leslie Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
To Apply Contact:
Jessica J. Savage
College of Arts & Sciences
College of Education
This entry was posted in Announcement
. Bookmark the permalink
. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post
Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.