- Center for Academic Advising and Student Support
- CoE Advising (Degree Plans and other info)
- Grade Reporting FAQ
- Wait listing FAQ-Faculty
Building and Technology Request Forms
- Facilities & Services – Aim Work order
- ICT – Request a Service
- CoE Technical Problem Form
- O’Donnell Hall Facilities Request Form (request use of O’Donnell lobby or courtyard).
- Key Request/ Return Forms
Faculty Forms and Resources
- COE FAQs list of contacts for frequently asked questions
- COE Policies for Promotion & Tenure
- CITI IACUC Certification Course
- Data Security
- Digital Measures allows NMSU faculty to track teaching, research and service activities.
- HR Forms & Documents
- NMSU IRB & Human Subjects Research
- Maestro online review system for IRB review and approval
- NMSU Phone Directory
- Pivot funding and opportunity research web tool. Pivot replaces GRID (Grants and Research Information Database), as the search tool for funding opportunities.
- Position Management Forms includes: Academic Position Management Procedures, Contract Status Dossier Review Form, College Track Faculty Promotion, Recommendation for Promotion Non-contract Faculty, and Consulting/Outside Employment Disclosure and Approval Form
- Quick Connect program is an early warning and intervention system focused on intervention of students exhibiting at-risk behaviors (attendance, chronic tardiness, not turning in assignments, low grades, and/or rarely prepared).
- Request for Leave of Absence form (print and complete)
- Request for Leave of Absence form (fillable fields, digital signature)
- Sabbatical & Other Leave Forms
- Syllabi Resource Website The website can be used in three ways.
- To obtain current information and standard language for required syllabi content about academic misconduct and ADA
- To obtain standard language on course-specific content (General Education & Viewing a Wider World)
- To create a customized syllabus that includes options 1 & 2 above
- Misconduct Report Form | ACO Flowchart
- Center for Learning and Professional Development training in administrative systems and processes, employee development, supervisor and leadership development, policies and procedures, and institutional compliance.
- Teaching Academy provides professional development to NMSU educators in teaching, leadership, and mentoring.
- Online Course Improvement Program (OCIP) professional development for NMSU faculty focusing on improving the quality of online teaching and learning.
Travel Requests and Hospitality Expense Worksheet
- In-state travel request form
- Out-state travel request form
- Meals, Refreshments, and Hospitality Expense Worksheet
NMSU Map, Parking and Safety Information
- NMSU Campus Map
- Transportation and Parking Services
- NMSU Police Crime Prevention
- NMSU Emergency Management
- Fire Safety
- Emergency Evacuation Plan