Use the form below to submit ideas, documents, video links or other content to the Diversity Fund of Knowledge.
Video Submission directions:
Submit videos to YouTube and set the permissions to unlisted.
- Go to youtube.com
- Click on sign inusing your Google/Gmail username & password (if you do not have an account, you can create one by clicking on the Create an account button – instructions: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-YouTube-Account)
- Click on UPLOAD
- Select the video which you’d like to upload.
- Select the “private” option for your video.
- Don’t forget to click the Save Changes button.
- Copy the URL and paste it in the submission Description box on the form..