The College of Education is spread across the NMSU campus. The College’s administrative offices, the School of Teacher Preparation, Administration and Leadership (TPAL) and the Department of Counseling & Educational Psychology (CEP) are located in O’Donnell Hall.
TPAL’s Early Childhood program has offices and lab school classrooms in Myrna’s Children’s Village.
The Department of Communication Disorders, including the Edgar R. Garrett Speech & Hearing Center is located in the Speech building on the west side of campus. The Audiology lab is located in in building 8 of the new Early College High School’s Arrowhead Park Medical Academy.
The Department of Kinesiology & Dance has offices, labs and classrooms in the James B. Delamater Activity Center, with some faculty offices and classes in Rentfrow Gym. The Athletic Training program has offices in the Fulton Athletics Center.
Maps & Driving Directions
- Speech Building – Special Ed. and Communication Disorders – Edgar R. Garrett Speech and Hearing Center
- Rentfrow Hall – Kinesiology & Dance
- James B. Delamater Activity Center – Kinesiology & Dance
- Fulton Center – Athletic Training
- Myrna’s Children’s Village – Early Childhood Program – Lab school
- Arrowhead Park Early College HS – College Clinics, Audiology Clinic
- Music Center – Music Education
- Gerald Thomas Hall – Agricultural Education Program – Agricultural Technology Education Program
- College of Health & Social Services – Nursing – Social Work