New Mexico State University’s College of Education graduate programs led the way for the university’s programs on the newly released U.S. News & World Report’s Best Graduate Schools 2018 list. The College of Education graduate programs, which are tied for 101 this year, improved 45 spots from a year ago. Education graduate degrees are available in four specialties – Department of Counseling and Educational Psychology, Department of Educational Leadership and Administration, Department of Special Education/Communication Disorders and Department of Curriculum and Instruction.
Other NMSU graduate departments with programs ranked in the top 200 include:
- English Tied-108
- Physics Tied-111
- Art Tied-114
- Math Tied-115
- Special Education and Communication Disorders Tied-120
- Social Work Tied-123
- Chemistry and Biochemistry Tied-131
- Nursing (Doctor of Nursing Practice) Tied-131 and (Master’s) Tied-166
- College of Engineering Tied-139
- Government Tied-168
- Biology Tied-175
- Psychology Tied-181For a complete list of rankings visit https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate-schools.