NMSU College of Education
Our mission is to serve the people of New Mexico through education, research, extension education, and public service with specific emphasis on innovative practices, overcoming barriers to learning, international activities, technology, and literacy for the diverse populations of New Mexico, surrounding states and border communities.
The College of Education has recently merged the Departments of Curriculum & Instruction, Educational Leadership & Administration, and Special Education into a single School of Teacher Preparation, Administration and Leadership.
The website and supporting documents are undergoing revisions to update information and improve clarity. Programs are organized by level and degree.
- Teacher Education
- Educational Administration- PK-12 program
- Educational Administration – Community College and University Administration program
- Bilingual Education/TESOL
- Curriculum and Instruction/Multicultural Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Learning Design and Technology
- Language, Literature and Culture
- Special Education
NMSU LEADS 2025 Strategic Plan | Dr. John FlorosQuick Links: