NMSU Innovative Pathfinders are a national group of prominent professionals, business executives and educators invited to play a leadership role in shaping the future of the College of Education at New Mexico State University.
Mission: Innovative Pathfinders is a society for donors who contribute $1,000 a year or more to the College of Education at NMSU. The money raised goes to the Dean’s Fund for Excellence, which in turn provides for student travel, visiting scholars, faculty research and excellence-in-teaching awards. An additional $500 gift sponsors a student scholarship.
Innovative Pathfinders is an opportunity to engage and discover the world through discussion, travel, experiences and knowledge – all through the academics lens of the College of Education’s departments, programs and research centers.
Innovative Pathfinders members are:
- Adventurers: Donors who provide an annual contribution of at least $1,000 to the Dean’s Fund for Excellence.
- Patrons: Donors who provide an annual contribution of at least $1,500; $1,000 to the Dean’s Fund for Excellence, and $500 to the Innovative Pathfinders Scholarship program.
|Funds:||Endowed Scholarships, Dean’s Fund for Excellence, Undergraduate & Graduate Research, Student Travel and Faculty Research.|
|Events:||Fall meeting – Overview of college, Focus on one outstanding program, Introduce spring excursion or travel experience.|
|Excursions:||Annual regional, national, international trips that engage members with students, alumni, scholars and experts in college programs.|
- Invitations to annual appreciation dinner and lecture with the Dean and other scholars who are recipients of Dean’s Fund for Excellence Awards.
- Invitations to exclusive trips to explore aspects of the college’s research, programs and geography.
- Invitations to seminars, lectures and special events.
- Meeting young scholars at an annual scholars gathering.
*All funds will be deposited with the NMSU Foundation. Gifts in support of NMSU are subject to foundation policies and fees. Your gift may be considered a charitable contribution. Due to the fair market value of benefits received, only payments in excess of fair market value may be considered a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of charitable contributions.
For more information, or to get involved, please contact Dr. Kelley Coffeen at 646-2130 or email@example.com