The Learning Theater is used for many events as well as regularly scheduled classes. OH 104 features movable tables and chairs on casters. There are 15 tables and 50 chairs. The room is designed to seat 30 with tables and 50 w/o. The tables can be stored to maximize seating for events. OH 104 is scheduled through Academic Scheduling; email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the standard classroom equipment (whiteboards, a power screen, LCD Projector mounted in the ceiling, a teacher’s console with computer, VCR with VHS & DVD players, a document camera and standard controls), this room has equipment & software to facilitate distance education classes. Additional equipment includes built in camera and hand held mics & lapel mic (we hope to install mics in the ceiling soon).
- Crestron AirMedia – Air Media Center is a multi-platform mobile media center that lets you effortlessly stream your media collection from your computer to your mobile device.
- Connect to AirMedia
- Share your screen
- Adobe Connect Adobe® Connect™ is a web conferencing platform for web meetings, eLearning, and webinars. ICT has added Adobe Connect to Canvas to make it easier for faculty to start & record a session.
- Adobe Connect Pro Resources
- Participating in a Meeting
If you have never participated in a Adobe Connect meeting before, this is the place to start. In this short demonstration you’ll learn how to access a meeting and how to interact with others once you get in
- Skype is a voice-over-IP service and instant messaging client, currently developed by the Microsoft Skype Division. The service allows users to communicate with peers by voice using a microphone, video by using a webcam, and instant messaging over the Internet.